Who are again?.. sorry my memory is like a goldfish...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Who are again?.. sorry my memory is like a goldfish...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I'm a man too, you know! I go pee pee standing up!

peckham
    peckham
    Eire

I'm a man too, you know! I go pee pee standing up! Empty I'm a man too, you know! I go pee pee standing up!

Post by peckham Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:42 am

I play GW2 in my spare time between multiple jobs and a family; I love my wife to death and our little daughter too. I live a hard and honest life and enjoy what I can when I can. Guild Wars offers me a world where I can forget my problems, my responsibilities and live another life. I wouldn't change anything about my life that I live today, but to live with an alias or role play another person who doesn't exist is fun. You get the opportunity to create what you think to be the perfect imaginary scenario.
     So a little about me! I am 23 years old, I studied Marine Biology and Quantum physics in university after graduating Valedictorian of my high school. I've played on Team Canada in Badminton with various other sport and drama interests.  I have owned my own business with a few professional licenses; when I realized that it was not my calling I search for a job else where. I worked as a baker, a forger, a dishwasher and at a comic book store, now I currently work at UPS Canada (where I live) on the management team.
    I have always thought of myself as a giver; When my sister fell sick to cancer I helped make sure she got the treatment she needed, When I met the woman of my dreams I traveled to Asia with her to meet her family; they lived in a small place with a lot of people so my wife and I decided to do what we can to build her family a home. So far I have currently spent the last 9 months away from my wife and daughter of 2 years old in Asia so that they can help receive funds and build them a house. So when I come home to an empty house filled with pictures of my family and friends I love to login to GW2 and meet new friends and call a guild a family. A game where I would not replace reality, but create an alternative stress free environment to help ease my mind and heart.
    If you ever want to know more about me, send me a message; kathos.3041 Phew
    SylentFart
    SylentFart
    Primarch
    Primarch

Hero Panel
    Level:
    I'm a man too, you know! I go pee pee standing up! Left_bar_bleue0/80I'm a man too, you know! I go pee pee standing up! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/80)
    Masteries Masteries:
    I'm a man too, you know! I go pee pee standing up! Left_bar_bleue0/162I'm a man too, you know! I go pee pee standing up! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/162)

I'm a man too, you know! I go pee pee standing up! Empty Re: I'm a man too, you know! I go pee pee standing up!

Post by SylentFart Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:01 pm

That was beautiful -sniff sniff huggles- Welcome to the FAMiLY
    WasabiPenguin
    WasabiPenguin
    Eire

Location : The Bottom of a Dried up Natural Spring in a Small Hamlet in the Top Left Corner Central Australia

I'm a man too, you know! I go pee pee standing up! Empty Re: I'm a man too, you know! I go pee pee standing up!

Post by WasabiPenguin Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:40 pm

Yeah, that was absolutely amazing. Welcome to FIRE again, if you haven't already been welcomed by the other family members!

blush

Hehe, maybe I should update my intro a bit, yours was so much more detailed than mine.
    peckham
    peckham
    Eire

Post by peckham Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Sing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:36 am