Who are again?.. sorry my memory is like a goldfish...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Who are again?.. sorry my memory is like a goldfish...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
peckham
Gensonic (Strylor)
Mika
7 posters

What sports would be great using quaggans?

Mika
    Mika
    Officer
    Officer

Hero Panel
    Level:
    What sports would be great using quaggans? Left_bar_bleue1/80What sports would be great using quaggans? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/80)
    Masteries Masteries:
    What sports would be great using quaggans? Left_bar_bleue1/162What sports would be great using quaggans? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/162)

What sports would be great using quaggans? Empty What sports would be great using quaggans?

Post by Mika Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:13 pm

I was think american football maybe Saturated
    Gensonic (Strylor)
    Gensonic (Strylor)
    Eire

What sports would be great using quaggans? Empty Re: What sports would be great using quaggans?

Post by Gensonic (Strylor) Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:14 pm

I'd like to see quaggans playing basketball.

And why is there no sports in Tyria? Other than slaying other people. Could be a whole new meaning to world vs world if they added in a side game of football. American or rest of the world, Arenanet could give us a quaggan that we kick around and pass off to other players to run it to the goal.

The more I think about it it could be done! Who ever gets the quaggan can have the debuff that was used in Glints dream where you have 1hp and will die on any hit, so anyone on the opposing team could kill them and take the quaggan if it wasn't passed off lol.
    peckham
    peckham
    Eire

What sports would be great using quaggans? Empty Re: What sports would be great using quaggans?

Post by peckham Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:24 am

water polo! YEP!
    Mika
    Mika
    Officer
    Officer

Hero Panel
    Level:
    What sports would be great using quaggans? Left_bar_bleue1/80What sports would be great using quaggans? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/80)
    Masteries Masteries:
    What sports would be great using quaggans? Left_bar_bleue1/162What sports would be great using quaggans? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/162)

Post by Mika Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:15 pm

Gensonic (Strylor) wrote:I'd like to see quaggans playing basketball.

And why is there no sports in Tyria? Other than slaying other people. Could be a whole new meaning to world vs world if they added in a side game of football. American or rest of the world, Arenanet could give us a quaggan that we kick around and pass off to other players to run it to the goal.

The more I think about it it could be done! Who ever gets the quaggan can have the debuff that was used in Glints dream where you have 1hp and will die on any hit, so anyone on the opposing team could kill them and take the quaggan if it wasn't passed off lol.

True, Anet puts some dedication in "non-violence" minigames though...
    I like your idea YEP!

peckham wrote:water polo! YEP!

Foo!
    *scores 1 throwing a quaggan in a basket*
    Naracion
    Eire

Post by Naracion Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:59 am

Bobsledding. The idea of quaggans getting super serious doing bobsledding totally amuses me. I was going to say ski jumping just because i would like to see how that works(i must be in winter sport mode atm lol)
    Howl
    Howl
    Eire

Post by Howl Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:34 am

Soccer! Could you imagine how cute they'd look running around kicking a ball with them stubby legs! :D
    enha
    enha
    Eire

Post by enha Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:18 pm

I want a version of Crab Toss where the crab is a quaggan. And the giant karkas are giant quaggans. The players could be quaggans too, but this is optional.
    Dheraskr
    Dheraskr
    Eire

Hero Panel
    Level:
    What sports would be great using quaggans? Left_bar_bleue80/80What sports would be great using quaggans? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
    Masteries Masteries:
    What sports would be great using quaggans? Left_bar_bleue162/162What sports would be great using quaggans? Empty_bar_bleue  (162/162)

Post by Dheraskr Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:10 am

Two words: boxer hockey. They'd replace the frogs.
    Google that stuff, yo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:08 am