Who are again?.. sorry my memory is like a goldfish...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Who are again?.. sorry my memory is like a goldfish...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Nommles
Mika
6 posters

REAL GUILD MEET UP

SylentFart
    SylentFart
    Primarch
    Primarch

Hero Panel
    Level:
    REAL GUILD MEET UP Left_bar_bleue0/80REAL GUILD MEET UP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/80)
    Masteries Masteries:
    REAL GUILD MEET UP Left_bar_bleue0/162REAL GUILD MEET UP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/162)

REAL GUILD MEET UP Empty REAL GUILD MEET UP

Post by SylentFart Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Hey guys so basically a bunch of us got the idea head outside into the real world (ikr CRAZY?!) and meet up. We still haven't told everyone so were trying to get the word out to get the hype out! ;D Help out if you can!

!UPDATE!
    Where will we be meeting?

Ok guys so I know some people dont want to spend too much money. But at the moment New York looks like the place we are headed! Again I cannot stress that going to NY Comic Con is EXTRA! and that our main goal is to meet and spend time with each other so any suggestions would be well. Or to entirely drop on NY Comic Con itself. Again it will help me with your input thanks!

How much monies is con :O

I'm glad you asked. A rough estimate of 100-200$ the tickets are currently not on sale so exact prices are not available. Of course if you guys would like to go and simply meet up with us that is an option! Or if a majority vote were to rule that we dont go to NY Comic Con entirely then that is fine! So give feed back! :3

Who is setting this up?

Ok so I'm not ballin in cash that much we may have in common so UNFORTUNATELY I cannot pay for every one's living conditions. Of course I will gladly help all I (Me SYLENT :D) can in helping you plan and arrange your accommodations ETC. REMEMBER were only a bunch of friends meeting up at NY! :D

EXTRA INFO?

More info can be obtained from officers or the people going ask me and I would be glad to help answer your questions.

~Yours truly SylentFart <3

Last edited by SylentFart on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mika
    Mika
    Officer
    Officer

Hero Panel
    Level:
    REAL GUILD MEET UP Left_bar_bleue1/80REAL GUILD MEET UP Empty_bar_bleue  (1/80)
    Masteries Masteries:
    REAL GUILD MEET UP Left_bar_bleue1/162REAL GUILD MEET UP Empty_bar_bleue  (1/162)

REAL GUILD MEET UP Empty Re: REAL GUILD MEET UP

Post by Mika Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:07 am

OMG!!!!!!!!! I'm so in :D
    I'll figure SOMETHING out for a ticket!
    SylentFart
    SylentFart
    Primarch
    Primarch

Hero Panel
    Level:
    Masteries Masteries:
    REAL GUILD MEET UP Left_bar_bleue0/162REAL GUILD MEET UP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/162)

Post by SylentFart Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:31 pm

People for sure going: Sylent, Pyro, Elawynna. Peckham, Noipros, Enha, Matt, Eielen, Auron.

People maybe going: Howl, Nommles, Uriel, Annora + 1, Tabbithe, Johnny, Mika.

Am I missing someonr? Did I make a mistake? Please comment or give me a message in game or on discord! :D

Last edited by SylentFart on Fri May 13, 2016 3:23 am; edited 12 times in total
    Pyrophorus
    Pyrophorus
    Eire

Post by Pyrophorus Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:33 pm

Christa and I WILL be there!!
    Mika
    Mika
    Officer
    Officer

Hero Panel
    Level:
    REAL GUILD MEET UP Left_bar_bleue1/80REAL GUILD MEET UP Empty_bar_bleue  (1/80)
    Masteries Masteries:
    REAL GUILD MEET UP Left_bar_bleue1/162REAL GUILD MEET UP Empty_bar_bleue  (1/162)

Post by Mika Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:55 am

guys as much as I'd love to meet you all...
    If I'm starting a school in september I'm not sure if I can.
    I'll do my upmost best!
    Nommles
    Nommles
    Eire

Hero Panel
    Level:
    REAL GUILD MEET UP Left_bar_bleue80/80REAL GUILD MEET UP Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
    Masteries Masteries:
    REAL GUILD MEET UP Left_bar_bleue162/162REAL GUILD MEET UP Empty_bar_bleue  (162/162)

Post by Nommles Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Chuck me under the "might be going" section!
    Elawyna
    Eire

Post by Elawyna Mon May 02, 2016 4:09 pm

Hey Guildies, Elawyna here! I am working on getting travel info together for our guild meetup in New York City. Comic Con is in Manhattan at the big Convention Center by the tunnel, whose name escapes me right now. All the main sights you think of when you think of NY are right around there. It is from Thursday, October 6th to Sunday, October 9th. 

One idea is for us all to share an apartment or two. A $150-300 (a conservative estimate) a night for 3-4 nights, this could save everyone loads of money. The following is an example. It's in Brooklyn, a 5 minute walk to the subway and then 12 minutes to Manhattan according the site. If 8 people came it would be about $100 per person for 3 nights. Though we might want 4 nights. Anyway, that's an amazing deal! I can't post links yet, but at the Homeaway website add /vacation-rental/p206354 to see it. Again, just an example.

Here is another example that is much closer, so no need to take the subway, but more expensive. It would work out to about $120 per person for 3 nights. Also at that site, add /vacation-rental/p3954398 to see that example.

Before we go forward, is this something that anyone would be interested in? There are so many ways to work it out, but I hope more people will be able to come if they don't have to pay $1000 on their own to stay for a weekend. 

I would also like to put out there, that if you are interested in a meet up, but have another idea for one, please share it with one of our officers or post it here. 

Cheers!
    eillan
    Eire

Post by eillan Sun May 08, 2016 9:41 pm

Enha, Matt, and I bought our tickets so we will definitely be coming! We'll be staying at Matt's parents' house so we don't need to worry about accommodation but we do have something going on on the Saturday of that weekend. Do we know what day we're meeting up? Or are we going to do it on multiple days? Or is that just not decided yet? We are all super hype!
    SylentFart
    SylentFart
    Primarch
    Primarch

Hero Panel
    Level:
    Masteries Masteries:

REAL GUILD MEET UP Empty YAY ENHA EILEN MATT

Post by SylentFart Sun May 08, 2016 11:51 pm

Im glad to hear you guyses are coming! Were gonna be doing guild stuff 6-9 but not sure what were gonna do yet but anywho I will let you all know whats up when we know more.
    eillan
    Eire

Post by eillan Wed May 18, 2016 5:48 pm

Ok so Matt was looking into NYCC tickets and he found some stuff that might be important.

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Tickets/NYCC-Ticket-Process-and-Show-News/

Basically in an attempt to limit scalpers they're requiring everyone to get a "fan verification" between May 20th and June 13th. Everyone has to get their own verification and if you don't get one you can't get tickets is what I'm getting from reading the FAQ. Also all tickets have to be purchased online before the con; you can't buy them day-of when you get there.

Hope this is helpful and looking forward to seeing you all there!
    Pyrophorus
    Pyrophorus
    Eire

Post by Pyrophorus Sat May 21, 2016 6:44 am

Holy shit!!!! THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!
    SylentFart
    SylentFart
    Primarch
    Primarch

Hero Panel
    Level:
    Masteries Masteries:

Post by SylentFart Sun May 29, 2016 11:14 am

Ok guys were planning to go to the NYCC on a friday so please select that day if you wanna join us! Also note if you are having trouble with the fan verification use a computer. Mobile users may experience problems.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:02 am